Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dispatches from (A)mended America

Greetings readers,

This will be my first real "blog" outside of old blogs and greetings.

So currently I find myself contently resting in a recliner in Oxford, MS. My friend, Jason Nichols, is here with me and we have found ourselves in the most interesting of predicaments. We are currently housing two documentary makers of some sort that hail from New York City. They are a delight. They are currently gathering interviews with the general public around the South about the impact of Mr. Obama winning the election. We have certainly had a good time thus far engaging in delightfully stunning conversation concerning politics, music, and the usual. I'll keep you informed on our adventures.

Their project can be found on facebook by searching for "Dispatches from Amended America"
They also have a blog that can be found via the Facebook.

Godfrey and Brandt have a very intriguing project going on here and it is definitely worth keeping tabs on! Supposedly I am getting interviewed so we will see how that goes.

Until further notice, Farewell and great tidings,

Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment