Monday, January 12, 2009

Ole Miss NORML Chapter

Greetings readers,

I am delighted to let all of you know that I am currently working with NORML to try and establish the first NORML chapter for Mississippi here at the University of Mississippi. I am working on communicating with the Dean of Students and other faculty to get the ball rolling, but I hope to have everything up and running very soon.

For those of you that do not know, NORML is working hard lobbying around the country and spreading a wealth of information to the general public about our laws concerning Cannabis. They hope to end the arrests of non-violent offenders and change the issue from a criminal issue to a health issue.

For more info visit: http://norml.org

If you are interested in being a part of this organization please let me know as I am the one putting it all together.

Until next time, take it easy with a smile!

Yours truly,

Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment