Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Arrival

Greetings readers,

So I just got my copy of the High Times Pot Smoker's Handbook. I saw this online and thought I just had to check it out. It is packed with a wealth of information about the history of this mysterious plant, cannabis culture, cannabis foods, the laws, and cultivation. It also contains a look at the top Cannabis affiliated movies, books, and music. One highlight of the book is a list of 420 things to do whilst stoned. This list is lackluster but is still fun to read through. My favorite thing about the book is just its informative nature. I learned a lot I did not know, like the University of Mississippi has supposedly developed its own strain dubbed "G13" by the Cannabis community. "G" for "government" and "13" for the 13th letter of the alphabet, "m" for "marijuana." Thus the government marijuana is G13. If anyone has twenty bucks to blow, I would recommend picking this up from Amazon.com. It is an entertaining read if nothing else and provides a wealth of information to the ignorant and knowledgeable alike!

From anecdotal evidence I have concluded that the ping pong ball is making a come back. Currently there are eight ping pong balls flying about in my apartment room in a simulated ping pong ball military attack. It proves incredibly enjoyable and I encourage everyone to try it. Just take the ball and pinch it between your thumb and index finger until it shoots out.

Until next time, take it easy with a smile.

Peace,

Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment